I have handed my son over to surgeons knowing they would stop his heart, and prayed that it would beat again. I have learned more than I ever thought I could. I have cried more than I ever thought possible. I have celebrated victories and milestones that others never have to. I have walked a road I never knew existed. I will walk this road forever. I am a mommy to a CHD Angel ♥ iLy Kayden James

Friday, February 6, 2015

Faces of CHD: Arianna

Arianna was born with Tuberous Sclerosis, caused a tumor blocking 95% of her left ventricle and half heart. HLHS due to it, PV, MV stenosis with severe regurgitation. She had her aortic valve replaced twice now, VSD patched twice, WPW syndrome, pseudo aneurism of left chamber, and heart monitor implant. She also has epilepsy, Von Wildebrand syndrome, tumors in her brain, heart, kidneys, and lungs(TSC). She is her families super hero who just turned 12!! To follow Arianna's story and to learn more about her journey please visit her facebook page at www.facebook.com/AriannasAngels




No comments:

Post a Comment